It was a day of nostalgia and celebration as Tupperware hosted its Grand Reunion Party last Saturday, April 15. The event, held at The Block, SM North Edsa, was a gathering of loyal Tupperware customers, distributors, and brand ambassadors who came together to celebrate the iconic brand’s 75th anniversary.
As a blogger who grew up with Tupperware in our house, I was thrilled to attend this momentous occasion. I remember my mom using Tupperware containers to store leftovers, pack snacks for school, and even store her craft supplies. We had a wide variety of Tupperware products, but our most used item was the Salad Bowl, which I later found out was called the Heritage Bowl.
Tupperware: A Beloved Filipino Classic
For 75 years, Tupperware has been at the forefront of creating innovative home and kitchen solutions that save time, money, and space and promote environmental sustainability. Passed down through generations, Tupperware products have become a trusted companion in kitchens and homes around the world, and they are here to stay for many years to come.
In 1966, Tupperware was introduced in the Philippines and quickly became a household name, transforming the lives of millions of Filipinos with its high-quality products and limitless income opportunities.
Today, Tupperware Brands Philippines proudly carries on the brand’s strong heritage, while also serving as a multi-brand, multi-category direct sales company that continues to change lives through every Tupperware product and party.
Tupperware remains committed to innovation and sustainability, striving to make life easier and better for its consumers, partners, and the planet. Through its trusted and beloved products, Tupperware helps reduce food waste and facilitate healthy on-the-go meals, while also supporting local communities.
Back in 1946, chemist Earl Tupper designed non-breakable, lightweight plastic containers inspired by the seal-tight design of paint cans. Initially, the products did not sell well in stores, as customers needed demonstrations to fully understand their innovative features. And thus, the legendary Tupperware Parties were born, thanks to Earl Tupper’s partner, Brownie Wise.
The Tupperware Grand Reunion Party
At the Tupperware Grand Reunion Party, booths that will be strategically erected all over the venue will help guests have a deeper appreciation and understanding of the fantastic array of products on full display. The booths will resemble areas in every home where Filipinos spend time with one another or entertain guests, and where Tupperware products are usually present. The booths will show how the brand is part of the memories that are made at every gathering.
There will be three booths that will highlight Tupperware as a leader in quality, sustainability, and timelessness.
Tupperware is the Leader in Quality
As a cutting-edge and innovative company, Tupperware values the impact of design – each Tupperware® product looks and does more than it seems. The brand has a passion for smart design that NASA even tapped to support their mission to grow vegetables in space!
- Tupperware has more than 8,500 functional design and utility patents for its solution-oriented kitchen and home products – with its SEALS as its key differentiation: S – made of high quality materials that are Safe to use (Food safe and Color Safe), E – Environment friendly, A – Answers needs, L – designed to last a Lifetime, S– Seals are unique and unmatched, each one is designed for a specific use or need. Each product is made with quality materials to be able to keep its promise and provide solutions to every customer.
Tupperware is Committed to Sustainability
From the start,the products have been rooted in sustainability- from Earl Tupper’s signature seal uniquely designed to lock in freshness, to today’s modern Eco Water Bottle, which replaces hundreds of single-use plastic bottles every day and is designed to last for years on end.
- Tupperware’s vision is to increase the longevity of our planet, our people and the communities in which we live and work by significantly reducing the amount of food waste and single-use plastic. For 75 years, it has been a leader in creating innovative, functional and environmentally responsible products. Through its various product lines, it remains focused on reducing impact on the environment by providing reusable, durable and easy-to-use solutions.
- Now, Tupperware is extending its vision by committing to significantly reducing its impact on the issue of waste by taking large steps to ensure waste reduction at every stage of the life cycle of its products.
It is especially proud to share its contribution and support to initiatives such as – Commitment to No Time to Waste, its partnership with TerraCycle on their initiative, Loop. And lastly, Tupperware’s support to the National Park Foundation’s Resiliency and Sustainability Pillar through Tupperware’s pledge to help support the diversion of an estimated 10,000,000 single-use plastic bottles from ending up in landfills annually, with the installation of more than 65 water-refill stations across the National Park System.
- Tupperware’s Eco Bottle and Modular Mates Oval are the featured products for its Sustainability initiative –aiming to reduce single-use plastic through its Eco Bottles and its Modular Mates Ovals which will enable you to buy in bulk resulting in less disposable packaging and reduced food waste.
Tupperware is Timeless
Over the last 75 years, Tupperware continues to build its reputation as one of the world’s most trusted brands. Not only known for their high quality, but the products are also imbued with personal family stories as they have been woven into the fabric of daily life for generations.
- True to its innovative design heritage, Tupperware continues to develop new products and solutions adapted to an-ever changing world. Testament to its Timelessness, it is featuring the nostalgic Heritage Bowls, which for sure have been part of your kitchen and have been passed on from many generations.
The Tupperware Party is Forever
Today, Tupperware continues to strive for excellence in innovation for the benefit of our planet and for our people. Knowing that it can make a positive impact on individuals, their communities, and our planet motivates the brand to continue creating eco-friendly solutions to make food last longer and make transporting food on the go easier and less wasteful.
Tupperware is stronger than ever and is here to stay to help nurture a better future through every Tupperware product and every innovation that helps to reduce food waste and single-use plastics, ensuring a healthier and better future for our families, our children, our communities, and our planet!
Tupperware is Now Available at SM Home in SM Store
Experience the convenience of Tupperware’s innovative food storage solutions now available at SM Home in SM Store. Get your hands on the iconic Tupperware products and enjoy a more organized and hassle-free life.
Be sure to check out the Tupperware collection at the following SM Malls: SM Makati, SM North Edsa, SM MOA, SM Megamall Ortigas, SM Cubao, SM Marikina, SM Manila, SM San Lazaro, SM Fairview, SM Estancia, SM Aura, SM Clark, SM Pampanga, SM Sta Rosa, SM Las Piñas, SM Baguio, SM Cebu, SM Seaside Cebu, SM Bacolod, SM CDO Uptown, SM CDO Downtown Premier, SM Davao, SM Lipa, SM Lanang and SM Mandurriao.
Score deals, and prizes and get to see our lineup of products now available at SM Home in SM Store, only exclusive to our guests at the party!
Are you interested to join the Tupperware party? Visit a branch near you today to sign up to be a Tupperware Member or Re-seller or to find a business consultant to purchase Tupperware’s latest innovations! https://www.tupperwarebrands.ph/where-to-buy