Say hello to our new favorite pork chop dish: Easy Honey Garlic Pork Chops
These pork chops are pan-fried, keeping them juicy and tender, and are generously glazed in a mouth-wateringly sweet honey garlic sauce.
And to make this dish more special, I used Langnese Black Forest Honey. Why Langnese? Langnese honey has been known for its purity, high quality, and incomparable taste. It’s been the No.1 honey brand in Germany since 1958. Remember, not all honeys are made equal. Langnese Honey is made out of pure bee honey which is not blended with any other substance. #LangneseHoney is raw, unfiltered, and unheated which means it undergoes a high standard process that makes this a premium quality honey.
Langnese Honey is available in supermarkets, Lazada, Shopee, or AceMarket.ph
Easy Honey Garlic Pork Chops
- 4 pork chops
- salt and pepper – to season
- olive oil
For the Honey Garlic Sauce
- 6 cloves garlic – minced
- 1/4 cup Langnese honey
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar (or apple cider vinegar, or any white vinegar) – optional
- Season both sides of the pork chops with salt, pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan set over medium-high heat. Add the pork chops. Sear each side until golden brown and cooked through, approximately 4-5 minutes on each side. Transfer to a clean plate and set aside.
- Return the pan to medium heat. Add and melt the butter and scrape up any brown bits stuck to the bottom of the pan. Stir in the minced garlic. Cook for about 30 seconds, or until fragrant, then add the honey, water, and vinegar.
- Whisk the sauce as it comes to a simmer, about 2 minutes.
- Return the pork back to the pan, baste with the sauce and continue to cook until everything is heated through.
- Serve with buttered corn and carrots or veggies.
You will not regret serving these Honey Garlic Pork Chops to your family!