I’m a tea lover! Tea is good for us and has been proven to improve health, energy levels and well-being in so many ways.
There are a lot of different teas out there, and DeLite Herbal Tea is one of my latest discoveries!
DeLite Herbal Tea is a delicious way to enjoy traditional, healthy, and 100% Filipino tea. It comes in three flavors: Ampalaya, Salabat, and Turmeric. All three have no artificial flavorings and fat.
Infused with Calamansi (Philippine Tropical Lime), this healthy and delightful drink is void of any bitterness, only enjoyable tanginess due to the strong Calamansi presence.
DeLite Herbal Tea is a product of Go Natural, one of the leading herbal supplement companies in the Philippines.
Aside from Herbal Tea, we got the Turmericap Plus and Guyamaax.
TURMERICAP PLUS is a food supplement naturally formulated containing the goodness of Turmeric, Ginger, Cinnamon, and Capsaicin. It is formulated to contain Black Pepper to increase the absorption of
turmeric into the body. These herbs are rich in antioxidants known to help in the process of inflammation.
- The Power of Turmeric, Ginger, Cinnamon, and Capsaicin in one capsule.
- Formulated to contain Black Pepper to increase the absorption of Turmeric to the body.
- Turmeric is a fab spice that helps ease inflammation and is filled with antioxidants
- Ginger is a wonder spice that helps treat many forms of nausea (especially morning sickness)
- Cinnamon is a marvelous spice that contains anti-inflammatory and anti-diabetic properties
- Capsaicin, known as the spice factor in peppers, helps relieve pain and normalize blood sugar
- CERTIFIED with the Current Good Manufacturing Practice (CGMP) and the International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
- Intake: 1-2 capsules, ten (10) minutes before every meal. Three (3) times a day.
Guyamaax is a herbal food supplement that contains four of nature’s finest antioxidants: Guyabano, Vitamin C, Turmeric, and Mangosteen. These antioxidants defend the body from free radicals that induce premature aging and deprive the immune system.
- Guyabano is a fruit that has anti-cancer properties. It is also known as a diuretic, a source of Vitamin C, and maintains the proper intestinal health of the body.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant with wound healing properties. It is also an immune system booster.
- Turmeric is a potent antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties. It is also known to prevent liver damage.
- Mangosteen is a fruit with anti-cancer properties. It stimulates the immune system and improves the body’s mental health. Also, Mangosteen is an antioxidant that has anti-bacterial properties that help maintain healthy skin.
- Guyamaax can be taken 1-2 capsule/s per day 10 minutes before meal.
Go Natural joins Shopee’s #TatakPinoy Virtual Trade Fair from March 18-24 and offers discounts of up to 20% off!
Catch exclusive discounts from Go Natural and other well-loved Filipino brands at Shopee’s first #TatakPinoy Virtual Trade Fair of the year.
Through the week-long virtual trade fair, Shopee users will be able to discover and purchase Filipino-made essentials from a variety of shops ranging from snack food, health & beauty, groceries & pet stores, fashion, and more, at discounted rates. This year’s #TatakPinoy Virtual Trade Fair will feature a diverse range of local sellers from Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. This is among Shopee’s many initiatives to empower local businesses to shift online and encourage users to support them. Alongside these virtual trade fairs, sellers are also provided with different marketing tools, training, and initiatives to help them maximize their businesses’ growth on the platform such as Shopee University Summit, where local MSMEs can learn ways to drive their business growth from industry speakers and leaders.
Aside from the wide range of products available at the #TatakPinoy Virtual Trade Fair, Shopee users will also be also enjoy ShopeePay vouchers for 20% off with a minimum purchase of Php 300, valid on all #TatakPinoy: Virtual Trade Fair items this March 18-24.
For more information about the #TatakPinoy: Virtual Trade Fair, visit https://shopee.ph/m/tatakpinoy2022.