The holiday is the season for gift-giving and for showing appreciation to the people important to us. This is why, to its gratitude to its loyal vivo fam, vivo decided to spread the holiday cheer and make some wishes come true with the “Rush of Luck” promo. With over 40,000 prizes plus amazing grand prizes, the digital scratch card promo proved that gift-giving is the reason for the season.
The lucky grand prize winners–chosen via electronic raffle draw–who are welcoming the New Year with new phones, an office makeover, and a new vivo phone are:
- Ma. Hudge Ganadillo – 1 vivo V21 5G smartphone worth P21,999
- Jade Fajardo – A home office makeover with XTREME appliances worth over P50,000
- Lenecy Clarryz – A trip to Boracay for two with AirTrav worth P70,000
Last year, vivo kickstarted a special promo to celebrate the holiday season. From November 19, 2021, to January 16, 2022, customers who purchased select vivo smartphones in-store and on e-commerce platforms were eligible to join the promo for a chance to win awesome prizes.
The grand prizes included a Php50,000 XTREME home makeover, 2 roundtrip tickets for two to Boracay by Airtrav, and 1 vivo V21 5G phone. Cool vivo merchandise, stereo headsets, and Cha Tuk Chak e-vouchers were also up for grabs for consolation prize winners.
Thousands of eligible customers rushed to the microsite https://www.vivoph-rushofluck.com to provide their name and contact details, as well as their smartphone’s 15-digit IMEI number (International Mobile Equipment Identity). Once their registration was confirmed, they could claim their digital scratch card.
To win an instant consolation prize, participants had to get three identical icons on their scratch cards, either horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. Those who got a golden streak of icons sent over screenshots of their winning notification to vivo’s designated email address.
Those who did not achieve an instant win via the digital scratch card were up for an even more exciting surprise – the coveted grand raffle prizes. Meanwhile, winners can claim their prizes under the following mechanics and conditions:
- The prize is non-transferable and not convertible to cash.
- Raffle winners shall be notified through registered e-mail and given mobile number and will be given 30 days from receipt of registered notification to claim the prize. Unclaimed prizes shall be forfeited and disposed of according to the discretion of the sponsor with the concurrence of DTI.
- The winner must present the following when claiming the prize:
- Valid ID (SSS or GSIS ID, Driver’s license, Postal ID, Voter’s ID, Passport, School ID) with the complete real name, complete address, birthday, gender, photograph and signature.
- Should the winner be a minor without a Valid ID, the winner will be required to submit a letter of consent form accompanied by the Valid ID of their legal guardian.
- Proof of e-mail notification that the said participant is a winner.
- Winners can claim their prizes in Metro Manila or in the assigned vivo Concept Store/Kiosk/Exhibit Branch per area.
Did you feel the rush of luck from vivo’s special promo? Don’t forget to check out your inboxes for notifications from vivo Philippines if you participated in the digital scratch-card game.