- Are you having problems with bad odors lurking in your home?
- Does strange smell linger even after you deodorize your room?
- Have you tried numerous home fragrances but the strange smell is still there?
If your answers to these questions are all “Yes”, chances are, you are one of the many housewives/housekeepers that are bothered by these major home problems.
Pesky Odor and Health
According to New York State’s Department of Health, an odor is another word for a smell that reminds you that you are exposed to something present in the air which triggers your sense of smell. An odor may come from a single chemical or mixture of chemicals. These chemical exposures may affect our health without you knowing it.
The health effects of these chemicals that cause strange or bad odors in our homes, may it be in the kitchen, in the living room, in our bedroom, and even in our comfort rooms, depends on various factors. Some of these factors include the type of chemical, how concentrated the chemical is in the air, and how long we are exposed to these chemicals, among others.
Exposure to these harmful odors can result in health problems that may affect the eyes, nose, throat or irritate the lungs. While others may have headaches, feel nauseous or may feel a burning sensation that can cause coughing, wheezing and other lung problems. If these foul odors cannot be eliminated as soon as possible, or it keeps coming back, your moods can be affected, too, plus it may increase anxiety and also our stress levels; and who wants that? No one, right?
Because of these possible effects of keeping bad odors in our homes for long periods, it is always safe to eliminate them. Remember, masking the odor is different from eliminating them. Some home fragrances or sprays, do not completely take away the odor, they just hide it and allow us to smell their fragrances, without us knowing that the chemicals are still there, that we are still inhaling them.
Why masking agents are not that effective?
Most air fresheners in the market today use a cover-up action to control odors. These “masking agents” are also called deodorizers, but masking agents contain heavy perfumes and only attempt to superimpose a pleasant odor upon an unpleasant one. Deodorization by masking just covers up the malodors. Body odors, garlic smell, and animal odors are considered malodors as well as the toxic gases and odors produced by industrial plants and pesticides. Covering up odors that are offensive to humans and animals may control the odor for a short period of time but the toxic gases and odors are not eliminated.
As a mom, this is also one of my biggest challenges at home, especially with Sam’s room. She is fond of bringing food insider, kaya madalas, her room has a strange smell because of the different foods that were brought inside. I have tried different brands of air fresheners and home fragrances but they don’t last that long, plus I am not sure if those nasty chemicals are still present in the air.
Say Goodbye to Pesky Malodors with Mia Maison Odour Away
Good thing I discovered Mia Maison Home Fragrances. They have been in the business for about 14 years. Being this long in the home fragrance industry simply means that they have been a trusted brand ever since. They have recently introduced their Mia Maison’s Odour Away. It reduces negative perceptions to provide a pleasant and harmonic smell that sets the moods as it stays for a long time. Odour Away don’t just mask the foul odor but eliminates it (even tobacco smell) to provide fresh air all day long.
Mia Maison has answers to your malodor problems at home with their different scents such as:
- Kitchen Bliss (my favorite) which are made of a fruity medley of Raspberries, Sweet cherries and Peaches with Red Roses and Aromatic Aldehydes to counteract that strong odor from food prep and cooking.
- Bath Time for soothing bubble baths that mimics the scent of floating cool and clean soap suds. It is made of sparkling lemon and fresh green notes that washes away weariness of the day with Jasmine, Lilly of the Valley and Warm Cedarwood that makes sure that even the peskiest of bathrooms stay amazingly pristine
- Clean Space scent is formulated with green tea infused with Blood orange and other exotic florals to give that distinct clean smell in your living space
- Anti-tobacco scent effectively gives long-lasting freshness of Lavender and Bright Citruses infused with a few marine aromatics to the mix like Watery Notes, Sea Salt and Ambroxian which are sitting in a bed of warm White Sandalwood to that perfectly smoke-free rooms!
These scents are available in either waterbased oil, aromatherapy oil, eReed Diffusers and Aerospray. The price varies from P808.00 up to P4, 000 and are available starting this September 2019.
Why I love Mia Maison’s Odour Away?
- 2-3 drops of Mia Maison Odour Away – water in my Mia Maison Atomizer Mico can last hours. Ang tipid at ang bango!
- Not Just A Cover Up. It made in such a way that it never tries to mask any odor up. Instead, it completely eliminates odor.
- Mia Maison uses nanotechnology to break down the chemical component of bad smells.
- Mia Maison products are locally made with high-quality materials.
- Mia Maison Odour Away is available in all Mia Maison Kiosks nationwide.
Get your Mia Maison Odour Away now and get rid of those nasty smells at your home for good!