Due to the advancement of technology, laptops are now thinner, lighter and yet even more powerful.
Thin laptops are increasing popularity because more and more people are deciding to buy one. However, there is wide selection of brands and types and this makes it difficult for the user to choose the best thin and light laptop.
If you are looking for a thin and light laptop, first, decide what you will use the laptop for. Is it for work? travel? leisure? You should choose the laptop that fits your needs.
So here are a few features or factors to check to help you choose the right laptop for you.
- Check the RAM (random access memory). RAM is the place in a computer where the operating system, application programs, and data in current use are kept so that they can be quickly reached by the computer’s processor. The higher the RAM, the better. Types of RAM: SDRAM, DDR and Rambus DRAM.
- Processors. Well in the simplest of terms, it’s your computers brain. The processor tells your computer what to do and when to do it, it decides which tasks are more important and prioritizes them to your computers needs. There are two primary manufacturers of computer microprocessors. Intel and Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) lead the market in terms of speed and quality.High-End Processors: Intel Core i7, Intel Core i5, Intel Core i3, Intel Core 2 Quad, Intel Core 2 Extreme and AMD Phenom II X6, AMD Phenom II X4, AMD Phenom II X3 & X2Mid-Range Processors: Intel Core 2 Duo, Intel Pentium Dual Core, Intel Core Duo / Intel Core Solo, AMD Phenom I X3 & Phenom I X4, AMD Turion II Ultra / AMD Turion II, AMD Athlon II X2
- Hard drive or (HDD) is the part of your Personal Computer that stores data even when your computer is turned off. The higher the capacity, the better.
2. Portable – One of your most important features will be mobility or how portable is the laptop
3. Battery Life – the longer the better
4. Connections – you must check out the wireless connections on the laptop of your choice. Such things as WiFi, Bluetooth, 3G, or even 4G WiMAX mobile connectivity in some laptops are now available.
5. Look and Style – choose a stylish notebook which will fit your lifestyle
These are the things I’m looking for in a laptop besides the price, warranties and return policy of the laptop maker or seller.
If I’m going to buy a new laptop today, I will definitely go for a Samsung Notebook Series 9, which is also known as the Sexy PC. Why?
Because Samsung Notebook Series 9 is loaded up with all the functionalities I need in my daily life. It is pack with everything I could possibly need and want in a laptop.
- The Samsung Notebook Series 9 is equipped with Intel’s 2nd Generation Core i5 Processor 2537M (1.40 GHz, 3MB; turbo up to 2.3 GHz), 4GB DDR3 (up to 8GB) and is preloaded with Windows 7.With this type of processor (Intel Core i5), user can do stuff like video editing and gaming, and more than enough performance to do basic stuff like word processing, internet surfing, and email.
- The Samsung Notebook Series 9 measures only 16.3mm thick and weighs only 1.31 kg (2,88lbs.), making it portable enough to carry with you everywhere you go.Though it is light, Samsung Notebook Series 9 is stronger than any thin laptops in the market. Samsung has opted for duralumin for the chassis material, which is apparently twice as strong as aluminium. In fact, it’s currently the only laptop to be made of Duralumin, a premium material developed for advanced aircrafts and other highly specialized equipment.
3. Battery Life
- The Samsung Notebook Series 9 uses Li-Po battery which gives it up to 6.5 hours. Remember, the battery life will also depend on what programs the user’s running on his system.
- The Samsung Notebook Series 9 is equipped with Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, USB 3.0, and WiMax
5. Look and Style
- The Samsung Notebook Series 9 is very SEXY! It is the most stylish notebook I’ve ever seen. Its elegant lines and premium finish are really eye-catching.Not only the THINNEST and LIGHTEST laptop, the Samsung Notebook Series 9 is also the BRIGHTEST — using only Samsung’s LED technology: ‘SuperBright Plus’ display (400nit) with 16 million color reproduction 80% brighter than other notebooks.
Samsung Notebook Series 9 is definitely everyone’s dream.
Samsung really changes the landscape of PC by making it innovative, fashionable, and stylish – because PC just got Sexy.
The Samsung 9 Series is really light, but, it’s not light on features:
- 2nd Generation Intel Core i5 Processor 2537M (1.40 GHz, 3MB; turbo up to 2.3 GHz)
- Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bit) / Windows® 7 Professional (64 bit)
- 4GB DDR3 (up to 8GB)
- 128GB Solid State Drive (up to 256)
- 13.3-inch HD LED-backlit SuperBright Plus display (400 nit)
- Resolution: 1366×768
- Intel HD GT2 Integrated Graphics
- 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, WiMax
- USB 3.0
- 3 watt (1.5W x 2) stereo speakers and 1.5 watt sub-woofer
- 1.3megapixel HD Webcam
- Li-Po battery (up to 6.5 hours)
- 2.89 lbs.
To know more about Samsung 9 Series check-out this video below!
Like the official Samsung Notebook Series 9 Facebook page to win the Thinnest, Lightest and Brightest Samsung Notebook series 9 worth P79k++
What is a “Sexy PC” to you? Share your views on the comment box.