New Year is here! New possibilities, new resolutions. You can make a new one or bring out those old resolutions that never saw the light of 2009.
Coke Zero wants to know your 2010 resolution. The 20 best resolutions will receive special-edition Apple(R) iPod Nanos and Nike(R) Plus iPod Sports kits
1. How to Join & who are eligible to join:
a. be Philippine residents, at least 18 years of age, and must be contactable via Facebook or mobile phone.
b. (For SMS participants): be a subscriber of Smart, Sun, Globe Handyphone (Globe) or TM (Touch Mobile) whether in post paid or pre- paid plans;
c. (For Facebook participants): have a Facebook user account, and has allowed access to the Coke Zero 2010 resolutions app on the Facebook platform
No product purchase required.
2. From December 18, 2009 to January 31, 2010, subscribers may join the contest by posting their 2010 New Year resolution(s) either of two ways:
a. On the Coke Zero2010 Resolutions application on the Facebook platform
• Facebook users will need to log-in and allow access to the application to be able to join
• The application can be found through banner ads or the URL www.cokezero.com.ph/2010 which will redirect to the Coke Zero2010 Resolutions application on the Facebook platform.
b. Via mobile through access code 2256:
• Text COKEZERO / to access code 2256
• Standard tariff rates will apply per message: P2.00 (for Sun) / P2.50 (for other networks)
3. Deadline of posts will be on 11:59 pm on January 31, 2010.
4. Employees of The Coca-Cola Export Corporation, The Coca-Cola Bottlers Philippines, Inc and its agencies including their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promotion.
5. The company reserves the right to use all submitted entries for future campaigns.
6. Twenty(20) winners will receive special-edition Apple(R) iPod Nanos and Nike(R) Plus iPod Sports kits.
7. Prizes are non-transferable and not convertible to cash.
8. The winners will be determined from all entries received based from the following criteria:
• Originality / uniqueness 30%
• Expression / personality 30%
• Brand fit to brand’s values 40%
9. Judging of entries will be completed by February 03, 2010 by a panel of designated judges from Coke Zero and the agency. Judges’ decisions are final.
10. Announcement of winners
a. The list of winners will be available via SMS by February 14, 2010. To get the list of winners, subscribers must text COKEZERO WINNERS to 2256. Winners will also be posted on this app profile.
b. Winners will initially be notified through their Facebook account or via mobile SMS, depending on their mode of participation, on how they can claim their prize.
c. Winners need to call the number provided to provide additional details to claim their prize.
11. Redemption of prize
a. Winners must present a valid government ID as proof of identity and age.
b. Winners may claim their prize at Leo Burnett: 24th Floor Tower 2 The Enterprise Center 6766 Ayala Ave. cor. Paseo de Roxas, Makati City(for Metro Manila).
c. Prizes will be delivered to winners living outside Metro Manila.
d. Qualified winners must claim their prize within sixty (60) days from receipt of notification. Failure to claim within the allotted time/duration forfeits the winner/s rights over the prize with prior BFAD approval.
Per DOH-FDA permit no. 1837 s.2009.