An incredible cheesecake that is loaded up with the goodness of blueberries and whipped cream. You must have tried different chocolates cakes and vanilla cakes, but trusts us when we say that this cake is amazing and you should definitely try it out. If you are not a fan of blueberries, then you can use raspberry sauce or strawberry sauce. But we recommend going for blueberries. Also, the cheesecake can be baked easily at home by following this recipe that we have shared below. So, without any delay, let’s get started with the ultimate and super easy blueberry cheesecake recipe.
- 1 ½ cups graham crackers (12 -13 full sheet graham crackers)
- ¼ cup sugar
- 6 tbsp melted butter
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp warm water
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 24 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs (room temperature)
- ½ tbsp vanilla extract
Recipe / Instructions
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees C.
- Crush up your graham wafer pieces in a blender till a pleasant crumb is generated.
- Blend the melted better, crumbs, and sugar together.
- Press into the base and marginally up the sides of a nine inch springform greased with oil.
- Fold parchment paper over the base of the container and around the sides over the top.
- Bake for around 8 to 10 minutes. Let it cool as you set up the blueberry sauce and filling.
- Put the blueberries and sugar together in a little pan over medium warmth.
- In a little container, combine the lemon juice, water, and cornstarch.
- Add the cornstarch to the blueberries, crushing a portion of the berries as you mix it together. Remove from heat as the blend begins to thicken.
- Push through a fine sifter to separate the berries and the juice. Keep them aside for some time.
- Blend your cream cheese in a stand blender till smooth.
- Include the sugar and beat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Include the vanilla extract, sour cream and mix to join them well.
- Add the eggs, each in turn, blending after every addition till simply well joined.
- Empty the filling into the cooled crust.
- Pour the blueberry sauce (not berries) on the top of the batter. You’ll use around ¼ cup of it here. Blend the additional sauce back in with the cooked berries and put it aside.
- Utilize a paper knife to tenderly whirl the blueberry sauce around the head of the cheesecake in a marbled manner.
- Put the container into a huge cake container, or cookie sheet loaded up with ½ to 1 inch of heated water.
- Bake for 55 to 65 minutes until the inside is nearly set, with the exception of a couple of inches in the center.
- Open the oven gate somewhat and leave the cheesecake in there for 60 minutes.
- Now remove the cheesecake from the oven and let it cool at room temperature.
- Cover the cake and place it inside the fridge for night.
- Delicately remove the cheesecake from the pan.
- Cut into slices and serve.
- Top with the remaining berries and whipped cream if you want to.
So, that was the complete Blueberry Cheesecake recipe. Hope you liked the recipe. Bake this luscious beauty at home and surprise your dear ones with something different this time. You all are going to love the cake for sure. If you can’t bake this cake, avail online cake delivery in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Bangalore, or in any other city across India and abroad. Happy eating! Happy baking!