Here comes the season of sunshine! With the warmth comes more opportunities to entertain outdoors. It is possible to thrill your guests with a fun-filled summer soiree without driving yourself batty when you hire party rentals Los Angeles professionals to help you get started.
Follow these party-planning tips along with a few entertaining rules to live by, and you’ll be hosting this season’s best fetes like a pro and spending a fantastic time with family and friends.
- Flowers make everything look and feel better. But florals can be pretty expensive. You can forage flowers and greenery for centerpieces from your surroundings and even from your own garden to save some money.
- Make a signature cocktail. A signature cocktail is great because it keeps the cost of liquor down since you don’t need a full bar.
- Use loose yet luxe throws and plush pillows that will have guests wanting to lounge for hours.
- Place edible decor to complement the table’s arrangements. This will give diners access to interact with your tablescape. Place lots of colorful fresh fruits, lay out boards of cheese, hunks of dark chocolate or charcuterie for everyone to nibble.
- Color is your game plan to orchestrating both a perfectly set table, and a stellar dinner service. Pops of pink, natural greens and turquoise could lead you to serve a menu that’s just as vibrant with similar hues – like a starter of a pink grapefruit and roasted beet, avocado salad with a lemon vinaigrette, followed by an entrée of baked salmon with pink lentils and frothy pink cocktail.
- Choose dishes that can be prepared in advance, leaving only one or two that need last-minute prepping.
- Survey your serving pieces to ensure you have the proper vessel for each dish you’re preparing. If you do not have the proper vessel, do consider renting them from the event rentals Palm Springs professionals who have a complete range of luxe servingware, drinkware, cake and dessert display for your chic party.
- No need to cook everything yourself! Inviting guests to contribute their favorite summer dishes lightens the load and brings a fun, collaborative feel to the party.
- Put up decorations and set the scene. Party rental companies like Archive Rentals can help in this area.
- Don’t forget to create a guest list and decide whether evites or mailed invites are appropriate for the event.
Create a guest list and decide whether online invitations or mailed invitations are appropriate for the event.