Traffic and congestion in the city make you want to look for a second home or a fresh living space. Well then when it comes to investing in real estate, Pampanga is the place to be right now. It’s not as crowded as Manila and not too far from it either. It’s not surprising to see property developments starting to sprout in the area. If you are still skeptical about it then here are more reasons to consider Pampanga living spaces.
1. Convenient and Accessible International Airport. Local and international travels can be done with less hassle when you have Clark International Airport in your proximity. Known as the international gateway to the north, this airport services local and international flights daily. The good news is it’s not as congested as Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA).
2. Availability of Premier Medical Facilities. You need not look far for premier medical services because there are world-class hospitals in Pampanga. Among them is the Medical City Clark which is a state-of-the-art tertiary hospital, and another medical center which is accredited for medical and wellness tourism.
3. Exciting Dining Adventures. Pampanga residents get to enjoy delicious cuisine from a host of local and international restaurants. If you have your own Pampanga living spaces, then you can have your daily dose of dining adventures from restaurants like Apag Marangle in Bacolor and Matam-ih in Angeles.
A Kapampangan Restaurant situated in the middle of a fish pond, APAG MARANGLE (hain sa bukid) is a restaurant that offers an authentic medley of mouth-watering Kapampangan dishes and related cuisine perfectly complemented by an inviting native architecture that takes the diners to a unique gastronomic journey like no other.
MATAM-IH means “delicious” in the Aeta langauage! The most striking feature is that Matam-Ih employs staff and servers from the Aeta and Abelling tribe. Waiters are Aetas that uses screen names of famous Filipino Celebrities like Vic Sotto.
Aside from kapampangan dishes, you can also try exotic food like frog, crickets, and crocodile.
Video by: Orange Magazine
There are also plenty of options for international cuisine from restaurants in Angeles City.
4. Interesting Culture and Heritage. Immerse yourself in the history and culture of Pampanga as you explore sights like the San Fernando Train Station. The station dates back to the early 1900s and was functional until the 2nd World War. It is now home to a museum and a Bataan Death March marker.
You can also check out the Clark Museum and 4D Theatre to get a glimpse of its yesteryears.
Aside from historical destinations, Pampanga is also known for valiant heroes and giant lanterns. Speaking of lanterns, meet Pampanga’s Parol King, Rolando Quiambao, owner of RolRen’s Lanterns and General Merchandise.
Famous “Giant Lantern Festival, RolRen’s Lanterns and General Merchandise‘s main manufacturing office is located at San Fernando, Pampanga.
5. Fun and Relaxing Tourist Destinations. Tourists, vacationers, residents, and retirees can take their pick from fun tour destinations like SandBox Alviera, Paradise Ranch, Zoocobia, and Nayong Pilipino in Clark Pampanga. Or they can simply enjoy the fresh air and gorgeous views of Mother Nature that are common in prime properties.
If you are planning for the future, then Pampanga living spaces offer a safe, peaceful and practical option for raising a family or retiring. Relocating or retiring to this province doesn’t mean disconnecting with your Metro life as the North Luzon Expressway (NLEx) can swiftly take you from Pampanga to the Metro and back.
There are plenty of good real estate options in Pampanga. You can start your Pampanga life with a residence in Montana Views or Montana Strands in San Fernando City.
Montana Views is a residence of promise with its gorgeous line-up of Modern American Country model houses, Aven, Bryn, Kendra, Lindsey and Quincy.
Montana Strands offers an elegant community with Retro Modern-theme houses with Mt. Arayat as your gorgeous backdrop.
With its gorgeous line-up of Retro Modern-themed houses, namely: Ruby, Trinity, Sandy, and Madison, you can live a life that is brimming with possibilities.
Montana Strands, which lies in the City of San Fernando, Pampanga, offers a place for everyone to make the most out of life. Located about 1.5 kilometers away from the NLEX-Mexico Toll Plaza, Montana Strands is accessible to various facilities like hospitals, shopping centers, places of worship and schools, among others.
- Cavite (Kohana Grove, Kahaya Place, Wind Crest, Greenwoods, Parkview, Primrose Place, Norfolk Ridge, Rosewood & Greenwood Heights)
- Pasig City (Lexington)
- Laguna (South Hampton)
- Antipolo City (Forest Ridge)
- Pampanga (Montana Views and Montana Strands)
- Kong Land
- San Miguel Properties