Leaf through the pages of The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Giving Journal 2017 and discover how you can embark on a journey of giving this holiday season. For the past couple of years The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (CBTL) has been brewing more than just coffee and tea. It has committed itself to be a Caring Cup that spreads goodwill and social responsibility. This #SeasonOfGiving, CBTL invites you to experience the joy of making a difference in other people’s lives.
Masterfully prepared brews made from choice coffee beans and well-chosen hand-plucked leaves are the main reasons why customers keep coming back to The CBTL. But aside from the brews, it also feels good to know that The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf has been giving back to the community in every way it can. It has partnerships with numerous organizations that support people who are in need. Two of their long time partners in the country are Habitat for Humanity and Real LIFE Foundation. The Giving Journal has been helping the Real LIFE Foundation in serving the poor through education, character development, and community service since 2011.
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf also involves its community in advocacies that concern the environment, the elderly, Persons with disabilities, the sick, and street children. This is done through monthly outreach activities that promote the spirit of volunteerism.
You too can start your own Giving Journey with the help of a Giving Journal. The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Giving Journal 2017 is designed to inspire you to make a difference in the life of others.
Throughout the pages of the 2017 Giving Journal every individual will find inspiration to brew their best year yet by becoming the best versions of themselves, by making a positive difference in the world and living a life full of love and service for others.
Stamp cards for The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Giving Journal 2017 are already available in all CBTL branches. Simply get all the required stamps from beverage purchases to claim your Giving Journal. With each cupful you enjoy, you are a step closer to pouring help in the cup of those in need.
The Giving Journal 2017: Inside Pages
Each icon you find on the four covers of the 2017 edition of The Giving Journal is a graphic representation of how The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® commits to giving back to the community, through promoting goodwill and social responsibility.
CARING CUP GLOBAL
Give back to our farmers and communities who provide Simply The Best products
The power to spread goodwill lies within all of us.
Live up to the essence of giving by performing acts of kindness
COFFEE TREE CUP
Help nurture growth
Provide a better life for others, one cup at a time
Life is one that is ready to overflow
Brew Your Best Year by striving to reach your full potential
Share your unique gifts and blessings with others
Each month of the year begins with a sketch that symbolizes the various commitments of The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf®
Get your own 2017 Giving Journal to take part in the Giving Journey.
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Giving Journal 2017 General Mechanics:
- A minimum single-receipt purchase of a regular or large sized Original Ice Blended®, Espresso/coffee-based, or Tea-based Beverage, Hot Chocolate/Hot Vanilla or CBTL™ capsules qualifies a customer to get a stamp card that comes with 1 stamp.
- Each card consists of 12 circles with corresponding purchased drink/item assignments. These are as follows:
(1) Original Ice Blended® (any flavor, regular or large)
(1) Tea Latte (any flavor, regular or large)
(1) Espresso/coffee-based Beverage (any flavor, regular or large, double)
(1) Holiday Featured Beverage (Winter Dream Tea Latte or Double Chocolate Strawberry, regular or large)
Any (8) Original Ice Blended®, Espresso/coffee-based or Tea-based Beverages, or Hot Chocolate/Hot Vanilla (any flavor, regular or large, double)
(1) Box of CBTL™ capsules (any flavor) = 2 stamps
(1) CBTL™ Single Serve Beverage System (Venus, Contata, Kaldi, or Desto) purchase automatically allows the customer to claim his/her 2017 Giving Journal
- Stamp card must always be presented UPON PURCHASE so that a circle may be stamped whenever its corresponding product assignment is purchased.
- Once all 12 circles are stamped and completed IN ONE STAMP CARD, customer will be able to claim The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® 2017 Giving Journal at any The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® branch. Combining of stamps cards is not allowed.
- The completed stamp card should be presented and surrendered to the branch where The Giving Journal will be claimed. The cashier will punch the stamp card to prevent reuse.
- Promo period is from October 22, 2016 to January 8, 2017.
- Giving Journals may be claimed beginning October 22, 2016 until 60 days after the promo has ended.
Redemption for provincial stores out of Luzon will begin November 5, 2017 onwards