Year 2015 has just gone by and looking through the list of resolutions that I made in the early part of 2015, I would say that I am not quite happy with how some things went. Well, what do you expect, pasaway eh! That’s why this 2016, I have come up with new resolutions for the new year.
My New Year’s Resolution: to change my mindset; to stop the negative thoughts, to adopt and exercise an attitude of love and gratitude, and to truly believe that I am ready for and deserve a healthy and happy life.
“A grateful mind is a great mind which eventually attracts to itself great things.” -Plato (423 BC– 348 BC)
“Gratitude turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity… it makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” – Melody Beattie
GRATITUDE JAR CHALLENGE
I AM GRATEFUL FOR…
- Welcoming the New Year with my whole family.
- Get together with Mejia Clan. A fun evening filled with laughter, games, dancing, and prizes.
Hello mga Kapamilya!
Posted by Kisś Mejia-Suck on Friday, January 1, 2016
- The gifts and grocery items from my relatives
- Our baby Samantha, she was in a good mood even though she was not feeling well.
- Long hours of sleep
- the extra time to relax with my family
- Movie night at home
- The time we spent with Lola Chedeng
- For my nephews… for being sweet to baby Sam
- For my husband…. He bought batteries for my mouse (without me asking) =D
Yung batteries talaga nagdala sa linggo mo sis eh hahaha
Happy New Year and thanks for joining <3
Kaloka ka sis! sa dami ng sinulat ko, ung batteries napansin mo bwahahaha…. Happy New Year!