No one wants a breath that reeks of what you had for breakfast. Would you want everyone you talk to know that you enjoyed a hefty serving of your favorite tapsilog or hot champorado with tuyo? Of course not! That’s why a bottle of mouthwash is a must in every household.
In our home, not just any mouthwash would do – only Swish works for us. We have long made the switch to Swish and do not plan on switching back to the other alcohol-based mouthwashes we’ve used in the past. Swish is both absolutely alcohol-free and sugar-free. This means that we get that minty fresh breath without any stinging sensation. It’s really more like gargling with mint-infused water.
Swish Mangosteen Mint Mouthwash
Although we’ve been using Swish for months now, I was still excited to try one of their new mouthwash variants – Mangosteen Mint. We’re so used to Mint-based mouthwashes that a fruit-based one seems quite off. But if we could have fun fruit-flavored toothpastes, why can’t we have fruit-flavored mouthwashes too, right? The Mangosteen Mint still has that minty taste but with a slight trace of sweet fruit. It is definitely a refreshing change from the usual mint flavors. Aside from the fresh taste, here are more reasons why I love the Swish Mangosteen Mint Mouthwash:
– It has SurefreshTM that helps kill bad breath-causing bacteria
– There’s absolutely no burning sensation in my mouth when I gargle with Swish
– It’s very affordable with the 60ml bottle retailing at less than 50 pesos and the 250ml bottle just a little over 100 pesos
Swish Arctic Chill Breath Spray
Another great product of Swish that we’ve been using for months now is the Swish Breath Spray. It comes in two variants, Peppermint Fresh and Arctic Chill. Both have similar tastes with the Peppermint Fresh having a stronger mint flavor. It has the same active ingredients as Swish mouthwash and provides the same benefits. Why do I love it?
– It is so handy. It comes in 10ml bottles that can easily fit into a card pocket inside my purse. It’s even small enough to fit inside a pants’ pocket.
– It’s fast acting. It only takes about 10 seconds to freshen my breath.
– It’s very affordable. One bottle costs around 110 pesos and last for approximately 100 sprays.
Swish Mouthwash and Breath Spray do more than just freshen your breath. They help you maintain good oral health by preventing plaque build-up, tooth decay, and gum diseases like gingivitis. They are really must-haves in your home and in your purse.
For good oral hygiene – switch to Swish now!
- website: http://www.unilab.com.ph/consumers/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Unilab
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/unilab_ph
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/unilab
- Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/unilabph