Cobo Awesome Possibiliteas, or Cobo for short, just opened another branch in Sta Lucia Mall, Cainta, Rizal. And together with fellow bloggers, my husband and I were there to witness this awesome event.
Cobo was first introduced in 2010 when they opened their first branch in Tomas Morato, Quezon City. Cobo offers unique bubble tea varieties and a wide range of milk tea plus sumptuous rice meals and snacks. My personal favorites are Cobo Bubble Burstea (mix of fruit juice and tea combined with bursting bubbles that pops and bursts in your mouth), and Snow Cream (flavored shaved ice with toppings).
Bubble Burstea Flavors:
- Orange Grapefruit Juice: perfect combination of orange and grapefruit flavors
- Mango Peach: ripe mango and peach with green tea as base tea
- Green Mint: mint green apple, green tea fruitea
- Red Lychee: light black tea with lychee syrup fruitea
- Tropical Berry: pineapple, strawberry and honey black fruitea
Snow Cream: finely shaved flavored ice with lots of toppings that can be added on with 9 flavors to choose from. (Solo: Php 39 and To Share: Php 69)
I also like their milk tea. Cobo Milk Tea has just the right amount of sweetness to bring out the flavor of the tea, but not so much that the sweetness overpowers it. This wonderfully refreshing drink can be paired with tasty toppings like Chewdles, Busting Bubbles or Cocochews.
You may also try the other flavors:
Classic Milk Teas: Oolong Milk Tea, Royale Milk Tea, and Honeydew Milk Tea
Premium Milk Teas: Superior Taro Milk Tea, Wintermelon Milk Tea, Vanilla Milk Tea, Choco-Vanilla Milk Tea, Caramel Milk Tea, Black Honey Milk Tea, and Roasted Longan Milk Tea
Aside from teas and snow cream, Cobo has a wide selection of snacks like Squid Wedges, and Pork Siomai.
They also serve Taiwanese Tummy Treats (Chicken Chops or Pork Chops). These are rice toppings flavored with taiwanese spices with special sauce.
I am so happy that there is a good milk tea place near our place! They have a large selection of milk tea, juices, smoothies, and more! Will definitely be going there regularly!
More Photos During the Opening
Cobo is managed by JR Ho and Gaily Ho with Management Services provided by Xsite Solutions. Currently, Cobo has over 20 stores and will continue bursting with awesome possibilities so you can enjoy Cobo drinks and snacks anytime, anywhere.
Visit Cobo branches available at
- # 96 Sct. Gandia St. Tomas Morato QC
- GF Pacific Star Building Sen Gil Puyat Ave. Makati
- Chinese General Hospital Blumentritt Manila
- Space 2 G/F JPD Bldg 1955 C.M Recto Ave. corner N. Reyes St. Sampaloc Manila
- 262 Alabang Zapote Road Las Pinas City
- 2nd Floor Victory Park & Shop Ml Quezon St. corner P Oliveros Antipolo City
- G/F U-2 Ave. Square Garden 532 U.N. Ave. corner Bocobo Street
- 134 Katipunan Ave. St. Ignatius 3 Quezon City
- Ever Commonwealth Ave. Batasan Hills Quezon City
- SM Mall of Asia North Wing Veranda Pasay City
- SMCC 304 SM City North Reclamation Area Cebu
- UGF 13 J Center Mall, 165 A.S. Fortuna St. Bakilid, Cebu City
- Gaisano Mall One Pavillion Brgy Banawa Cebu City
- Apasan Limketkai Mall Cagayan de Oro City Misamis Oriental
- GF Counter CT 107 SM City Marilao Bulacan
- 237 2nd Flr. SM Cosolacion Lamac Cebu
- Medical City Ortigas Pasig
- SM Rosario Cavite
- Sta. Lucia Cainta Rizal
Cobo will also open soon at
- SM Dasmarinas Cavite
- SM Jazz Makati City
- SM Megamall
- Airport Terminal 2
To know more about Cobo and be updated on their latest products and promos like them on Facebook.