As a blogger, I have been offering and accepting online tasks since I started years ago and have been earning from these activities, as well. Also, as a digital media influencer, it is also my obligation to attend blogging-related events; and one of the events that I have attended is the Digital Influencers Marketing Summit 2013 @ Thunderbird Resorts Rizal. In this webinar, I have learned a lot of things that an influencer like me should possess and observe.
One of the speakers during the summit was Fitz Villafuerte, the co-owner of a very useful site, www.199jobs.com. 199Jobs.com is, I think, the first of its kind in the Philippines. It is an online marketplace where ordinary people and people like me, can buy or sell services quickly, easily and affordably. Services that are offered here may range from simple services to even complicated ones, depending on the seller of the service or the specifications of the customer. The services offered here starts from Php199.00!
So when I first heard about 199jobs.com, I was instantly excited and interested on offering my service as I have also offered online services to odesk before. What also made me interested about this concept is that I can be able to post my offered services for free, the transaction is secured and that there is a feedback system where only those who have transactions can leave feedback. In this way, a customer will be able to make sure that the seller is legitimate and not a hoax.
I just wish that in time, 199jobs.com will continue to improve and that the site’s template will be something like a magazine type or something like the services will be categorized for easy navigation of the buyers or customers. It will be also great if there’s an “Services for Sale/Hire” or “Want to Buy” buttons.
Anyway, after so much thinking on what kind of service I will be offering at 199jobs.com that will entice buyers to avail, I have posted my first two services at the site and you can find them here:
- I can feature your business or product on my Blog for P199.00 – Please note that if you order this service as is, it will only include a picture of your site or your product and a minimal text, but if you want a 200-text optimal for search engine results, please select the 200 word add-on. In addition, if you like your logo (125×125 or 150×150) on my sidebar for 30 days just pay Php500.00 only.
- I can publish your guest post on my PR 3 blog for P199.00 – Simply send me your content then I will review it and post it on my blog, PinayAds.com. You can also opt to purchase an add-on and I will write it for you!
Now, are you interested to avail of my service? Or you might be interested to post your service at 199jobs.com, too! Maybe you want to try both, what do you think?
Summary and Verdict:
- You can register and make some quick money out of it. You can post your services absolutely free of cost which means you would be able to earn money without investing anything.
- You can always review and rate your transactions so that the quality is completely maintained and assured.
- Sure Payment: 199Jobs staff will ensure you get paid once you deliver the work.
- Website design should be improved. Hoping for a professional looking site =D
199Jobs is the Philippines marketplace where you can sell or buy services such as article writing, virtual assistance, graphic design, technical support and many more. This site is really a great concept for outsourcing. If you are really keen and interested to earn money, I would definitely recommend to everyone to give 199Jobs a try.
199jobs can make you alot of money but you need awesome ideas! Think out of the box! Don’t go out there and offer the same thing as hundreds of others, bring something else to the table!