Following in the footsteps of its predecessor for iPhone 4S/4, Speck’s CandyShell Flip for iPhone 5 has been named iPhone 5 Case of the Year by iLounge. The case combines Speck’s patented, dual-layer CandyShell design with a flip-back panel that gives easy access to the iPhone 5’s Lightning port and headphone jack.
This is the third consecutive year Speck has been honored by iLounge. Last year, Speck’s CandyShell Flip for iPhone and CandyShell Wrap for iPad were both recognized. In 2011, Speck was awarded iPhone Case of the Year for the ever-popular PixelSkin HD.
- Clever flip-back panel. Easily dock your iPhone without taking off the case.
- Dual-layer casing. Patented design provides two layers of protection in a single-piece, pop-in construction.
- Hard outer shell. Strong exterior of these iPhone 5 covers guards against impact, while glossy finish helps your phone slide in and out of pockets with ease.
- Cushiony inner layer. Soft, rubbery interior absorbs shock from occasional bumps and drops.
- All-around protection. Raised bezel keeps screen safe and pristine; rubberized covers shield buttons.
CandyShell Flip for iPhone 5 is available at the following retail stores: Power Mac Center, Beyond the Box, Digital Hub, Digital Walker, iStudio, Switch, iStore, iCenter, Mobile 1, iGig, The A Shop, SencoLink