The group buying phenomenon has taken the Philippines by storm and has gone viral over the past months.
One of the group buying sites I always check is OkayOkay.com
OkayOkay is a marketplace for deals. They promise to bring the best deals to shoppers whether online or offline.
OkayOkay.com offers shipping which is what I like about this site. OkayOkay is the sister company of Commerce Logistics company, XEND. XEND is about bringing affordable shipping and state of the art online features to Philippine merchants. Millions of buyers rely on XEND for on-time delivery of their items. Countless premier merchants like ABS-CBN, National Bookstore, Multiply.com, eBay.ph, myAyala.com plus tens of thousands of other merchants trust Xend to handle their eCommerce and Logisitics needs.
- – Dine and Dance On Valentines Weekend at One Tagaytay Place Hotel Suites for Only P5250 (P9200 value)
- – 50% Off Magic Eggs. Say it with a Magic Egg! 4 Different Messages. (P180 value)
- – 37% Off Multi Function Cushion for Table tablet laptops with Cup Holder and LED Light for only P475
- Credit Cards,
- Over the Counter Payments through BDO, BPI, ChinaBank, EastWest Bank, LandBank, Metrobank, PNB, RCBC, UnionBank, and UCPB,
- Online Banking through BDO, BPI, ChinaBank, EastWest Bank, Metrobank, RCBC, UnionBank, and UCPB.
For more info, visit http://www.okayokay.com