I was really excited for my 30th birthday.
While most of my friends were dreading their 30th birthday (maybe because it denotes they’re now old and useless haha), I was really counting down the days to my 30th and planning a small celebration.
So, my birthday came, my parties were fabulous. Thanks to my mom, dad, Dojie, Kuya Ador, Ate Liling, Ate Tillet, Kuya Yong and everyone who came to my party. And Project Happiness Bakehouse for my yummy and cute cake!
My pound cake covered with fondant by Project Happiness Bakehouse https://www.facebook.com/phbakehousebyiris
Now that I’m 30, I compiled a list of 30 things I want to do this year while I’m 30 years old.
- Take a cooking class.
- Learn to Dance Salsa. It just looks so fun to do.
- Swim With Dolphins.
- Go on a cruise. I want to go on a cruise to a island
- Lose X pounds (I have a number in my head to replace the X but I don’t want to make it public–until I’ve done it!)
- Try to read some adipotrol reviews (To help me with goal number 5)
- Run a 10K
- Do something spontaneous.
- Find and purchase a pretty outfit
- Learn how to drive
- Take a dance class
- Get my work published in a magazine/newspapers
- Hike to Mt. Pinatubo’s crater.
- Swim with whale sharks in Donsol
- Understand and accept that there are people in and things about my world I’ll never be able to control
- Figure out what I can do to really help my country
- Read at least 20 books
- Inspire others
- Be thankful
- Celebrate the small stuff
- To be a mom
- Say no to Soda (good luck)
- Going paperless by using cloth in the kitchen and around the house.
- Reach 10,000 subscribers on this blog
- Start an investment account
- Volunteer for a cause that matters to me
- Participate in Flash Mob
- Do something physically adventurous
- Clean out my email inbox
- Do a boudoir photo shoot and hang the pictures in our bedroom
What about you? What are your aspirations for your 30s?