During the past couple of years, we’ve seen a tremendous growth in the number of group buying sites here in the Philippines. Nevertheless, in spite of their flowery taglines, these coupon sites don’t seem to have anything original to consumers. The only difference you’ll notice is that one coupon site has deals that you will not find in another coupon site, but that’s all. That is, until PlugDeals came.

PlugDeals.ph – Great Deals in 2 Gives

What is PlugDeals.ph? Well, this latest coupon site plugs you in on the latest and juiciest deals with a twist. What is the twist? It’s simply that you can purchase the products in split payments! For instance, you can buy a coupon for product or service by paying only 30% of its cost and you get the coupon instantaneously. You can pay the remaining 70% directly to the merchant upon redemption of the product or service you bought. Awesome, isn’t it?


Hence, you will not only get great products and services at discounted prices but you also won’t have to spend your money outright. This is perfect for hardworking individuals who want to buy a treat for themselves and their loved ones but can’t afford to pay cash out-and-out.

Kudos to BHMBPO, Inc., a duly registered Multimedia Company and member of the PEMCOR Group of Companies, which is the brains behind this. Truly, this innovation in the payment scheme certainly sets PlugDeals apart from other coupon sites, and I think it is the catalyst that will let PlugDeals linger on for more years to come.

Mommy Iris

I'm a lifestyle and mommy blogger from the Philippines. Pinay Ads was created to share bits and pieces of my life and my family. I have a wide array of interests that include entertainment, movies, music, gadgets, traveling, food, baking, and more. So, I hope you’ll stick around and enjoy reading!

1 Comment

Leave A Reply

Exit mobile version