VCD, VHS, Betamax, DVD, Laser Disc, Micro-DVD are considered as old school! If you still have one of those, it’s time for an upgrade.
Philips is giving you the opportunity to upgrade you home cinema experience with the Great Blu-ray Swap.
The concept is really simple. Trade in your movie player – any kind, any brand – and get Php 6,000 pesos off your Philips Blu-ray BDP 2700 purchase bringing it down to only Php 8,990 from Php 14, 990. The promo runs until April 3 in participating Robinsons Appliance and Anson’s stores in Luzon.
- Consumer can trade in their working and non-working, any brand of VCD, VHS, Betamax, DVD, Laser Disc, Micro-DVD or any movie player for a Philips Blu-ray player BDP 2700 for only P8,990, saving you P6,000 from a standard retail price of P14,900.
- Interested consumers will have to bring the players they plan to trade in to participating stores and proceed to the Philips deposit station to surrender the player.
- An in-store promoter will get the old unit and place a “Certified Philips Blu-ray Convert” tape on the unit.
- The promoter will prepare the Philips Blu-ray player BDP 2700 and place a “Certified Philips Blu-ray Convert” tape on the box of the unit to indicate the application of the discounted price.
- The customer can now proceed to the cashier to pay for the player. The cashier will apply the discounted price upon presentation of the Philips Blu-ray BDP 2700 unit with a “Certified Philips Blu-rap Convert” tape on its box.
- Payment can be made through cash or straight credit card payment. No 0% interest scheme.
- The stores participating in the promotion are listed below.
- Promotion is valid from March 15 to April 3, 2011 only.
The ultra-slim Philips Blu-ray BDP 2700 deliver true high definition video and high fidelity Dolby TrueHD surround sound to deliver home movies that comes to life. It is also equipped with DivX Ultra for enhanced DivX video playback via USB. Yes, it has a USB slot so you can just download movies from the internet, plug, and play and enjoy vivid images that come to life and hear sound the way filmmakers intended it to be.
- Ansons The Link
- Ansons Pasig
- Ansons Pasong Tamo
- Ansons Landmark
- Ansons Trinoma
- Ansons Cash & Carry
- Robinsons Appliances Metro East
- Robinsons Appliances Lipa
- Robinsons Appliances S&R The Fort
- Robinsons Appliances Pampanga
- Robinsons Appliances Galleria
- Robinsons Appliances Tagaytay
- Robinsons Appliances Novaliches
- Robinsons Appliances Marquee
And even though you don’t have Blu-ray discs yet, you can still enjoy your DVD movies better with Philips Blu-ray BDP 2700. DVD movies in standard definition can now be enjoyed in high definition resolution – ensuring more details and more true-to-life pictures. Progressive Scan eliminates the line structure prevalent on TV screens, again ensuring relentlessly sharp images. To top it off, HDMI makes a direct digital connection that can carry uncompressed digital HD video as well as digital multi-channel audio, without conversions to analog – delivering perfect picture and sound quality, completely free from noise.
So don’t throw those old players just yet. Trade them in for a Philips Blu-ray BDP 2700 and experience a new level of home cinema quality.