On its 4th year, the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs writing project aims to identify new and emerging blogs who are making an impact to its readers in 2010. Blogs that are qualified to be on the list are those that started anytime from March 1, 2009 to the present.
So, here is my list of Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2010:
1. Gadgets and Tech – has the latest news/reviews about latest on gadgets in the market.
2. Fat Girl No More – this blog is about my friend’s journey towards being a Fat Girl No More. It offers diet options, tips and tricks on how to lose weight which are very helpful to those struggling with weight loss like me.
3. Sex and Sensibilities – blog tackles social issues, health, products, advocacy and other information on related to having responsible and sensible sex (which Filipinos fear to discuss among ourselves)
4. Mommy Lace – I love how Lace makes sure that everything is documented from her pregnancy, childbirth to parenting their baby boy, Ashton. If I become a mom, hopefully soon, I’ll make a blog like this =)
5. Bongga Ba? – This blog is (major, major) bongga! This blog talks about anything and everything like bonggacious events, food & beverage, travel and more! Also, I love it’s bonggang bonggang photos!
6. Foodie Manila – I blame this blog for not being able to lose weight! (kidding, LOL) But seriously, this blog will make you very very (major major) hungry as it offers awesome photos and great reviews!!
7. The Products Blog – This blog features about products, freebies, contests and promos online as well as consumer tips and warnings so that everyone will be empowered as a consumer.
8. Ganda Ever So Much – offers fun and intellectually enticing articles. This blog will surely put a smile on your face.
9. Facebuko – Who doesn’t love Facebuko? This Facebook looking blog will make you laugh with its hilarious fake celebrity conversations.
10. Pinoy Gossip Boy – I love its tagline: Pinoy Gossip Boy delivers tomorrow’s headlines – today! This blog offers latest / exclusive scoop on top celebrities.
This writing project will not be possible without the support of sponsors such as Events and Corporate Video, Budget hotel in Makati,Pinoy Party Food, Copyediting Services, PR Agency Philippines, Budget Travel Philippines, Send Gifts to the Philippines, Black Friday Deals, Roomrent – units for rent, Search Profile Index, and Corporate Events Organizer.
Thanks so much Iris for the support! 🙂
Congratulations and good luck to all your nominees! 😀