With summer fast approaching, travel plans and summer getaways are coming up. It’s nice to know that when you use your Metrobank Credit Card to book flights or shop for your summer essentials, you’ll also get free treats from Greenwich!
As early as February, you can enjoy a Greenwich Beefy Baked Macaroni for a minimum spend of P2,000 and Greenwich Solo Pizza for a minimum spend of P3,000. Plus, for an accumulated spend of P10,000 get a Greenwich Family Thin Crust Pizza, perfect for takeout on the way to your summer outing!
Per DTI-NCR Permit No. ____, Series of 2010.
For the latest promos, visit www.metrobankcard.com
1. This promotion is open to Metrobank Visa/MasterCard Credit Card, Go! MasterCard, Femme Visa, World MasterCard, and PSBank MasterCard cardholders.
2. Cardholders must surrender their charge slips to get FREE Greenwich Products.
1. For a single charge slip with a minimum valid spend of at least P2,000, get ONE of the following:
* Free 1 order of Beefy Baked Macaroni
* Free 1 order of Meaty Spaghetti
2. For a single charge slip with a minimum valid spend of at least P3,000, get ONE of the following:
* Free 1 order of Solo Pizza
* (Available variants: Greenwich Special, Hawaiian, Ham & Cheese)
* Free 1 order of Lasagna Supreme
3. For accumulated charge slips worth a total valid spend of P10,000 get ONE Family Thin Crust Pizza. Available variants:
* Ultimate Hawaiian Overload
* Greenwich Special Overload
* Triple Ham & Cheese Overload
* Philly Cheesesteak Overload
* Extreme Cheese & Sausage Overload
* Hawaiian Classic
* Ham & Cheese Classic
3. Valid spend includes all retail transactions (examples of retail transactions are purchases at groceries, department stores, gasoline stations, restaurants, etc.), and merchant installment transactions (examples of merchant installment transactions are installment purchase of appliances, jewelry, etc). Online or internet credit card transactions are excluded from this promotion.
4. To redeem the free Greenwich products, cardholders must surrender their original valid charge slips, and present their Metrobank Visa/MasterCard Credit Card, Go! MasterCard, Femme Visa, World MasterCard or PSBank MasterCard at any of the participating Greenwich branches.
5. For the charge slips to be valid for redemption:
1. Name and card number on the charge slip must be the same as the name and card number on the Metrobank Visa/MasterCard Credit Card, Go! MasterCard, Femme Visa, World MasterCard or PSBank MasterCard Credit Card presented.
2. Transaction date of the surrendered charge slip must be within the promo period.
6. Unreadable charge slips are not valid for redemption. Cardholders must redeem Greenwich products using their charge slips before they fade.
7. Promo period is February 1 to April 30, 2010; redemption period is from February 1 to June 30, 2010. Cardholders can avail a maximum of three products per day.
8. Redemption will not be allowed on the following dates: February 14, April 1, and April 2, 2010.
9. Should it be proven that a cardholder was able to redeem Greenwich products without adhering to the above mechanics, the cost of the Greenwich products will be charged to the cardholder’s credit card account.