“Who’s Afraid Of Public Speaking?” — a 16-hour workshop on understanding why getting up in front of an audience makes our stomachs churn and how we can overcome our self-limitations.
The program aims to develop the (he)art of public speaking, and participants will learn:
(1) the rudiments of intonation and pronunciation,
(2) mental poise for painless impromptu speaking,
(3) basic PowerPoint presentation skills,
(4) creative thinking for uncreative moments, and
(5) confidence for platform skills.
The process of change runs through January 18 to February 3, 2010, MWF, 6:00-8:00pm at Fully Booked Bonifacio High Street.
Fee: P5,900 only, inclusive of materials.
Call 858-7000 and sign up now!