Get ready for one hot summer adventure!
Join the “Ready-Set-RoRo!” DBP Interisland Race – Year 4. Ten lucky teams will race from Surigao to Manila on May 15-20, 2009 for a chance to win P1 MILLION!
Experience the various pride products of the provinces along the route. Visit the hottest Philippine beaches and tourist spots and find out how the roll-on, roll-off (RORO) terminal system makes traveling to these places a breeze! Plus, you and your partner get to team up with a celebrity participant.
So pack that extra bottle of sunblock, grab a partner and don your adventurous side! These might be all it takes for you to win the grand prize in the country’s hottest adventure race across the country this Summer.
So join now! Apply online or download the application form here. Deadline of application is April 24, 2009.
1. The race is open to all Filipinos aged 18 years old and above at the time of application.
2. All applicants must be in good physical and mental health.
3. All applicants must have no fear of heights.
4. All applicants must be licensed drivers.
5. All applicants must know how to swim and bike.
6. Employees, officers, and directors of the Development Bank of the Philippines, its ad
agencies, and suppliers and all their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity are
not eligible to join.
HOW TO JOIN
1. Form a group of two (2) members.
2. Download the attached application form or get your forms at DBP branches nationwide.
Only one (1) application per team will be accepted.
3. All application forms (submitted online or via post) must have the following attachments
in readable format:
* Copy of each team member’s birth certificate
* Copy of each team member’s driver’s license
* One recent passport-size picture of each team member
* One recent photo of both team members together (should be a whole body shot)
4. Submit all application requirements to any DBP branch nationwide or through any
of the following:
a. “READY, SET, RORO!” DBP INTERISLAND RACE-YEAR 4
c/o Think Ideas
Unit 406 Greenbelt Mansion, 106 Perea Street
Legaspi Village, Makati City 1229 Philippines
b. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: The subject line of your email should read “Application: [Nickname
of Member 1] & [Nickname of Member 2]”.
5. Application period is from April 1-24, 2009 only.
1. Applications will only be considered if they are complete and accurate.
2. DBP reserves the right to verify the information submitted by each team for truth and
accuracy and to select the final lineup of the 10 teams as it deems appropriate.
3. DBP is not required to give reasons for denial of entries.
4. Short-listed teams will be advised via phone call and/or e-mail on or before April 27, 2009.
5. Short-listed teams must submit a Medical Certificate (dated not later than 1 month prior to
start of the race) on or before May 4, 2009 to be considered for the final lineup.
6. Teams included in the final lineup will be advised via phone call and/or email on or before
May 8, 2009.
NOTE: Celebrity participants will be invited and randomly assigned by the DBP Race Management Team as the third member of each team.
1. Teams must strictly comply with the rules and regulations of the race, which shall be
thoroughly explained to all participants prior to the start of the race.
2. In case of conflict and questions regarding the race mechanics, the decision of the
authorized DBP Race Management Team will be upheld and considered final.
3. The race will be held on May 15-20, 2009.
4. The race route will include specific points/stops in:
* Surigao del Norte
* Negros Occidental
* Oriental Mindoro
5. After each leg, the team/s that incurred the lowest score/s or were last to finish a task will
be eliminated, except on predetermined non-elimination legs.
6. Only four teams will advance to the finals to be held in Manila.
7. Cash prizes will be divided equally among team members (including the celebrity
1. Grand Prize – P1,000,000.00.
2. 1st Runner-Up – P500,000.00
3. 2nd Runner-Up – P300,000.00
4. Consolation Prize – P30,000.00 for each non-winning team
*All prizes are tax-free!
For more information:
call (632) 813 7635 or (632) 813 8723