For over 50 years, leading beverage brand MILO has been warming the hearts and tummies of children from generations of Filipino families. With every cup brimming with energy-giving nutrients and the classic Chocomaltee flavor that Filipinos love, MILO has become a familiar mainstay in the breakfast table as the favorite drink in the morning for kids and adults alike.
MILO’s distinct Chocomaltee flavor from a combination of malted barley, milk powder, sugar and cocoa, coupled with the goodness of ACTIGEN-E, a unique combination of vitamins and minerals which help to optimize release of sustained energy from food, is what makes is what makes it special. Children love the goodness of the Chocomaltee taste from a glass of MILO that gives them the energy essential in an active lifestyle.
Here are some simple ideas to enjoy MILO as a meal partner or a snack.
No. of Servings: 1
1 piece MILO 22g
½ cup cold water
sugar to taste
½ cup NESTLÉ Fresh
Ice as needed
MILO powder as needed for topping
crushed chocolate pieces (optional)
crushed KOKO KRUNCH (optional)
1. Dissolve 1 22g pack MILO in water. Add sugar if desired.
2. Pour in NESTLÉ Fresh. Add ice as needed.
3. Top with desired amount of MILO powder on top.
4. To add more color and fun, decorate with chocolate pieces, KOKO KRUNCH and candy sprinkle if desired.
No. of Servings: 2-4
1-2 tbsp chopped mango jelly
½ cup MILO
1-2 cups crushed ice
1 tbsp sugar or to taste
¼ cup BEAR BRAND Powdered Milk Drink
1. Put mango jelly on 2-3 glasses. Blend MILO, ice and sugar together in a blender jar.
2. Pour prepared mixture in glasses. Top with BEAR BRAND Powdered Milk Drink before serving.
For more information, log on to the MILO Philippines official website (http://www.milo.com.ph) or the MILO Philippines Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/milo.ph). Follow MILO on Twitter (@MiloPH) and Instagram (@MiloPhilippines).