Last November 10, I was invited to the Hello Kitty Christmas Launch at SM City North EDSA. However, I wasn’t able to attend because our flight from Hong Kong to Clark was delayed.
But since my mom and I do love Hello Kitty, we just decided to go there the following week, November 18.
Unfortunately, the mall was on sale that time, and there were so many people trying to grab the opportunity. =D But at least, we saw the Hello Kitty Village =D
So what’s there to see in the Hello Kitty Village?
1. Hello Kitty House/Main Hall- Visit the White’s residence and be amazed to see all Hello Kitty’s exquisite furniture and decos here. Plus, get the chance to meet Hello Kitty’s Mama Mary and Papa George.
2. Hello Kitty Cake Shop – Dig in to sumptuous sweets here with your favorite Sanrio characters on top of every cake.
3. Hello Kitty Activity Hall- Have fun here at the Activity Hall for some exciting activities. You will be welcomed by Grandpa Anthony and Grandma Margaret, Kitty’s grandparents.
4. Hello Kitty Café – Pass by the Hello Kitty Coffee Shop and chill out with world’s cutest Kitty.
Aside from that, you could also light up the sky with wonderful Hello Kitty lanterns at the Skygarden!
Too bad, we didn’t get the chance to see the “Hello Kitty Luxe Collection“, because it was so crowded. But, definitely, we will go back there to see the collections, since it will be displayed there until January 6.
If you are a fan of Kitty White, most popularly known as Hello Kitty, better mark your calendars and save these important dates:
November 10 to January 6:
- Visit the Hello Kitty Village at The Block Atrium
- Stop by the Interior Zone where our avid collectors and Interior Zone tenants have teamed up with The Philippine School of Interior Design for some awesome vignette exhibits for those wanting a Hello Kitty dream house
- Have a glimpse of splendor at the Hello Kitty Luxe Collection where cool stuff about your favorite cat is on display. These sophisticated collections mix the essence of Hello Kitty with a touch of style and fun, at The Block, third floor.
November 10 and December 2, and 16, starting at 7pm
- Head up to the Skygarden for the brightest and most colorful fireworks display
- Witness the spectacular giant Christmas Tree by Firefly at the waterfalls area.
November 10 to December 24, 2 to 4pm
- Get to see Hello Kitty up close and have your own Hello Kitty face paint at Hello Kitty Village at the Block Atrium
November 14 to 18 and December 10 to 16
- See this season’s All-4-kids Sale at the City Center third floor
November 24 and December 1 at 4pm
- They will give you ideas on how to throw your most memorable themed parties for this Christmas with the Holiday Party Workshop
November 30, December 1 & 2
- Buy the best gifts at the biggest SM Kid’s Holiday Bazaar at the Skydome
- At the Annex Fourth Floor, join Hello Kitty and the other Sanrio characters in their interactive world of Misterland
December 2, 14, 22, 23
- Enjoy the storytelling sessions with Kitty and the other characters for free at the Annex Fourth floor
December 2 and 16
- Listen to some Christmas hymns sang by their grand chorale
December 8, 4pm
- Witness the Hello Kitty’s own fashion show at The Block Atrium by SM Department Store where you can see the latest on Hello Kitty items
December 9, 16, 24, and 25, from 3pm to 5pm
- Santa Meet and Greet at the City Center at the third floor.
Say hello to a wonderful celebration with Hello Kitty Christmas at the North, only at SM City North EDSA!
SM City North EDSA would like to thank our partners: Sanrio and Gifgate. Special thanks to: HP, Samsung, Firefly, Uniqlo, Toy Kingdom, SM Department Store, The Philippine School of Interior Design, Color & Life, Eglo, Linden Teak, Market Square, Space & Style, Urban Concepts, Breadtalk, Jamba Juice, Papa John’s Pizza, and Tender Bob’s, Forever 21, National Bookstore, Pink Parlor, Van’s, Shell Canvas, Cakes R Us, MSI Notebook.
Other Photos courtesy of Mr Ryan San Juan of Anak ng Pasig by Wentot. Thanks Ryan =D
Incoming search terms:
- hello kitty activities
- hello kitty cafe sm city cebu
Powered by Facebook Comments