The Grand Opening
Rain or shine, the 34th branch of SM Hypermarket Cainta grand launch was held last August 14, 2012. At its grand opening, exciting promos and discounts were brought up to the first shoppers of the said store.
Celebrity Jake Vargas graced the event, while Papa Dan of 97.1 Barangay LS was also there to entertain first day shoppers with his usual antics, plus trivia games before the store opened at 3pm.
What to Expect?
By the time I entered the said Hypermarket, I was amazed because the place is so wide and big. It seems that everything you need is all there.
Freshest catch and harvest of the day, ready to eat and ready to cook items, both local and international brands – indeed, an array of choices to suit every shopper’s needs can be found at SM Hypermarket.
They also have a Food Service Area where you can buy bulk, perfect for those who have catering businesses, stores, and etc.
Furniture, appliances, gadgets, home and kitchen items also make the store a one stop shop; plus services such as bills payment and money transfer.
Families and colleagues could also spend quality time together at the Food Court which serves delicious and affordable meals that truly everyone would love to.
Opening Promos and Discounts
Together with SM Hypermarket Cainta’s opening, great perks and discounts are up for grabs as well on its first launch.
- Get a bonus with SM Hypermarket’s Value Packs – bundled items that come with free SM Bonus products. Save as much as 80% in these must-buy packs.
- The store offers buy one get one free on breads, eggs, meat and other grocery items; price markdowns on your favorite brands and home essentials to make the opening truly rewarding forCainta shoppers.
- SM Advantage Card, BDO Rewards and Prestige card can also enjoy member exclusive promos when they swipe their card into the SWIPE machine located at the store entrance.
SM Hypermarket Cainta’s Generosity
Although SM Hypermarket had its grand launch right after the calamity which just recently hit some places in Manila, they have not forgotten to share their blessings in return of donating more than 2,000 packs of food relief items to the municipality of Cainta headed by Mayor Ramon Ilagan to assist families affected by flooding brought by the heavy monsoon rains.
SM Hypermarket president Robert Kwee handing over the packs to (L-R) Cainta Mayor Mon Ilagan, Rizal Vice Governor Ross Glenn Gongora, Bgy. Sto. Domingo chairman Boy Sulit and Ms. Veron Ilagan.
With the opening of its new branch in Rizal, SM Hypermarket aims not only to provide quality products and services but to touch more lives and reach out to more communities in the areas where it operates.
Indeed, whether it rains or shines SM Hypermarket is happily to serve us all!
Incoming search terms:
- cainta trivia
- how to go to SM Hypermarket Cainta
- sm hypermarket cainta stores
Powered by Facebook Comments