Aside from saving up for my own house, I have promised myself that for this year, I would give myself more “me time.” Moreover, I made a vow that I would be more conscious of my face and skin care regimen. As a result, I bought Face One products, since I think that people like me who wish to make self-improvements must start with personal care products.
I got the following:
FaceOne Squeeky Clean Skin – Clarifying cleanser
- Highly-concentrated facial cleanser to free skin from dirt and excess oil.
- A small amount on wet skin works wonders. Lather up and rinse well
- Apply twice daily, mornings and evenings
- Toner refreshed as helps clear skin from excess oil. Tightens facial pores, too.
- AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) – enriched to lift off dead skin and clear skin of impurities
- After cleansing skin, apply Keep Zit Away Toner. Get amazing results when applied twice daily, mornings and evenings.
FaceOne Oil Free zone oil-control Day gel with SPF 30
- An oil-control day facial gel with dual action; protects cells from UV damage and stimulate cell renewal
- Help eliminate bacteria causing pimples and other impurities as it helps soothe the skin from inflammation
- Daily following cleansing and toning face. Also, 30 minutes prior to sun
FaceOne Heal and Repair Me Clarifying and Skin Renewal Cream
- A highly efficient cream that helps treat pimples and promote cell regeneration
- Eliminates bacteria causing pimples and other impurities while it helps soothe inflammation
- Apply cream on the face especially on problematic areas
- Use nightly after cleansing and toning regimen. Avoid eye area.
FaceOne The Greatest White of All, whitening hand and body lotion
- Fast- absorbing whitening lotion to promote cell renewal
- Prevents skin darkening as it contains Licorice Extract
- Keeps skin hydrates
- Use day and night after bath
- With regular use, skin becomes smoother, younger and fairer.
Before I forget, I have to say that I love the smell of the products. I guess the hint of mint that I smell on the products is due to the green tea formulation of the products. Another thing I like about FaceOne is their minimalist packaging. I’m a believer of the saying, “Don’t judge a book by its cover,” and in this case, the simple packaging is an understatement for the substance or superiority of the products. I don’t know, but I have the ideology that products with elaborate packaging attempt to hide the real score – product inferiority.
Anyway, this is just a sneak peek of the products, since I have barely started with FaceOne. I promise to give a full review once I finish my “starter” set.
Face One is a wide array of skincare using Apple Stem Cell to protect cells, stimulate cell regeneration, and promote skin’s density and vitality. Experience this remarkable product of nature and science… and unveil a younger, more beautiful YOU.
Visit http://qualitylife.ph for more info