Last September 23, Ensogo Philippines, one of my favorite deals sites that I always check for the best deals in town, has celebrated its 1st year anniversary. The celebration was held at their new office located at the Bonifacio Global City. Luckily, my husband and I were among the four (4) bloggers who were given the chance to celebrate with Ensogo their 1st fruitful years in the service, as well as, helping the consumers get more savings, while helping the business companies gain more customers.
During the event, I had the chance to get to know more about Ensogo. Some of the things that I have learned are:
- Ensogo company name was derived from the words Entertain, Social, and Go.
- Ensogo is now a member of a US group, Living Social
- Ensogo is the pioneer and leading daily deals site in Philippines
- Ensogo is unlike group buying sites that require a minimum number of buyers in order for the deal to push through for even one buyer avails their deal, the deal is automatically on
- Ensogo has started in Thailand and now expanded to Indonesia and here in the Philippines (Manila, Cebu and soon in Davao)
- Ensogo is one of the few deals site that accepts Paypal payment
- Ensogo takes social responsibility seriously as 3% of the total sales are donated to the local charities
On the other hand, I also would like to mention that Ensogo has been part of my daily routine as I frequently visit this deals site. Actually, I would like to share my experience with Ensogo – there was this one time where I availed one of Ensogo’s deals; to make the long story short I availed a pillow with 50% discount. It was really a great saving for me.
Anyway, once again, I would like to congratulate Ensogo for their new office and for their 1st fruitful years Happy Anniversary, Ensogo a LivingSocial Company!
Ensogo LivingSocial PH
2nd Floor, W High Street Building,
28th St., Cor. 11th Ave.,
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Philippines 1634
NEW TELEPHONE & FAX NUMBER:
Customer Service Hotline: +632-555-6868
Photos 1 and 3 by Fitz Villafuerte
Powered by Facebook Comments
If you enjoy reading my blog and want to be updated of the latest topic I post, please don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter.