Aside from Smart Hub, Search All, Your Video, Samsung Apps, another Samsung Smart TV feature is the Web Browser. Samsung Smart TV allows consumers to expand their TV entertainment experience by allowing the user to surf the net right from his TV.
Samsung Smart TV also supports Picture in Picture (PiP). It means one program (channel) is displayed on the full TV screen at the same time as one or more other programs are displayed in inset windows. Users can watch his favorite show while surfing the net.
So here are some of the things I can do with a Samsung Smart TV using the Web Browser:
- Check my emails
- Update my Facebook
- Update Plurk
- Update Twitter
- Follow celebrities on Twitter
- Hone my cooking skills by searching for recipes online
- Get 50-90% Discounts through Group Buying websites
- Get help from a Tech Support Online for Free
- Learn new things using How-to-do video tutorials
- Read news
- Watch videos on Youtube
*** This list will be updated
*** This is part of the series of blog posts on The Things That I Can Do With The Samsung Smart TV