Most of my friends like summer because it is the perfect time of the year to indulge in pleasure and leisure. It is a time when they are free to enjoy the moment and indulge in life’s pleasures.
I also love summer, not only for the tasty grilled food but also for the hottest fashion gatherings in the summer. So if you want something new to wear to the beach this summer, check out the Havaianas outlet nearest you because they always have flashy designs perfect for summer!
Speaking of Havaianas and summer, Havaianas celebrates summer starting now. To encourage the summer state of mind, Havaianas, the world’s favorite flip-flops, launches the ‘Always Summer’ campaign to remind Filipinos that they don’t need to wait for the season to rejoice in its spirit. Summer never ends and neither do the happy moments that come with it.
As part of its year-long summer celebration, Havaianas is launching the Havaianas “Always Summer: Race to Hawaii” contest. Flip-flops lovers nationwide can compete in a day of exciting summer fun by purchasing two pairs of Havaianas and winning a slot in the race. Winners in the regional leg will proceed to Boracay – all expenses paid – to compete in the final leg for the ultimate prize: a trip for two to Hawaii – the land that inspired Havaianas.
Who can join?
The contest is open to:
- Philippine residents
- Who are eighteen (18) years old and above
- Who are fit to travel and engage in physical activity
- Who have valid passports
How to join?
- Participants must purchase two (2) pairs of Havaianas from participating Havaianas authorized retailers from February 4 to March 27, 2011. Every two (2) pairs will merit one (1) “Race to Hawaii” scratch card.
- Each “Race to Hawaii” scratch card contains a unique code that the participant can use to register in the www.havaianassummer.com website. Participants have until March 28, 2011, 11:59PM to register or add unique codes on the website.
- Participants have the option to just join the weekly raffle or join the weekly raffle and register for the “Race to Hawaii” contest.
- Once a participant registers for the race, he/she has to also register one team member. The team member will be sent an email to notify him/her that he/she has been registered for the contest.
- Fifteen (15) entries will be drawn via random electronic raffle every week for the minor prizes. Weekly draw dates are as follows:
February 11, 2011
February 18, 2011
February 25, 2011
March 4, 2011
March 11, 2011
March 18, 2011
March 30, 2011
- Entries for the “Race to Hawaii” contest will be drawn manually on March 30, 2011.
- Weekly winners are still eligible to join the contest.
Visit www.havaianassummer.com for complete contest mechanics.