Congratulations to …….
Alexis Mendoza Says:
I will share my love to the kids of Kythe by Sharing some good Quality time with them.
Allotting just a simple time with the Kids will make their day more memorable.
These Kids appreciate even a little time you spend with them.
It doesn’t matter if its an hour, two hours or event 12 hours, what is important is the Time & Love you shared in that little time you’ve allotted for them.
Thats is something nothing in this world can never replace.
You won a Real Love shirt! Please leave a private message on my Facebook account with your Full Name, Shipping Address, and Contact Number or you can email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Honestly, I had a hard time judging this contest, so I asked a friend to help me in choosing the best answer. My friend chose Alexis because:
It’s not about telling what you will do but its a matter of giving your time and love, iba general, iba materialistic, ang pinakamahirap na ibigay ng isang tao sa panahon na ito ay oras at love sa di nila kaano ano
Once again, congratulations to Alexis Mendoza. And to all who joined, thank you so much!
Please continue to support Real Love campaign and do our share to make a great difference in a child’s life. As they say, KIDS should be flying KITES, NOT fighting CANCER.
To the rest, you still have more chances to win a Real Love shirt from. Hope you can support: (with corresponding deadline dates)
- Philippine Customer Service (October 9)
- Ang Sa Wari Ko (October 10)
- The Accidental Teacher (October 10)
- Cogito Ergo Sum (October 10)
- Hiraya (October 10)
- It’s Ward on the Net (October 10)
- Just Another Pixel (October 10)
- The Fashionista (October 10)
- Mushings (October 11)
- Everyday Sweet Notes (October 11)
- Vintersections (to be confirmed asap – under site fix)
- L.E.N.S. (October 11)
- Your Majesty Sire (October 12)
- My Life Joys (October 12)
- Nica’s Day Out (October 13)
- Kompyuter Sayantist (October 14)
- Facebuko (October 16)