1. This contest will run from June 17, 2009 to July 20, 2009 and it’s open to all bloggers around the world. All blogging platforms such as blogspot, free wordpress, self hosted wordpress, live journal, etc. are accepted to enter the contest. There’s no limit to the number of entries you’ll submit.
2. Write a post about my contest. Your entry must have:
a. link of this contest (http://www.itot54joni.com/2009/06/con-ass-my-ass-image-search-seo-contest.html with achor text “Con-Ass My-Ass Image Search SEO Contest,”). The required link should be seen on the cached page during the decision making. Link any way you want, as long as there is no nofollow on it. Required links should be on the entry post all through out the competition and should not be removed.
b. My Main URL (http://www.itot54joni.com with achor text “100% Batangueno.”) The required link should be seen on the cached page during the decision making. Link any way you want, as long as there is no nofollow on it. Required links should be on the entry post all through out the competition and should not be removed.
c. Upload a picture of the congressman in your region who voted for House Resolution No. 1109 Constituent Assembly (Con-Ass).
d. Copy and paste this mechanics in your entry.
3. Optimize your post for Google Image Search for the keyword: con ass my ass.
4. Submit your entry/ies by leaving your name, email address, blog url and the link of your entry on or before July 18, 2009 at 12:00 a.m. (philippine time).
5. The post whose congresman ranks number 1, 2 and 3 on Google Image Search (http://images.google.com/) on July 20, 2009 at 12:00 p.m. (philippine time) wins the contest!
Here’s my entry for Con Ass My Ass Image Search Seo Contest
I am ashamed of my Congressman DUAVIT, MICHAEL JOHN R. Rizal, 1st District for supporting HR1109.” Con Ass My Ass!!! Shame on those congressman who voted Con-Ass. Con Ass My Ass!!! Say no to Con-Ass! Changing the constitution is not the key to good governance.