The BGC Vision Digital Open is a contest for photography and short films, hosted by Bonifacio Global City with the theme: Passion at the Bonifacio Global City. Each entry must use at least one (1) location, service or individual from each BGC characteristic in their video. P100,000 in prizes are at stake! Registration and submission of entries will be from APRIL 18, 2009 (Monday) to MAY 18, 2009 (Monday), 9am-5pm.
This contest is open to all non-professionals, students and non-students.
1. There will be two categories for the competition, namely the Video Open and the Digital Digital Photo Competition.
2. An entrant may join one or more categories and may submit as many entries for each category.
3. The BGC (Bonifacio Global City) VISION Organizing Committee shall not be liable for any controversy regarding the sharing of awards among the members of the group.
4. Finalists will be informed via email and through the website.
5. Entries selected for the finals cannot be withdrawn from the competition.
6. BGC VISION Organizing Committee will retain ownership of all copies of submitted. It is the entrants’ responsibility to keep the original copy of the work. These entries will also be considered Bonifacio Global City (BGC) property once submitted as stipulated in the application form.
7. BGC VISION Organizing Commitee will also have the right to exhibit the entry in subsequent VISION and Bonifacio Global City related events as well as use the entries in other vehicles as BGC sees fit.
8. Any entry not following the rules, regulations and mechanics WILL BE disqualified.
9. The VISION Organizing Committee assumes that all entries submitted are original works and are developed solely for this competition.
10. Registration and submission of entries will be from APRIL 18, 2009 (Monday) to MAY 18, 2009 (Monday), 9am-5pm.
You may view the complete mechanics on their website http://bgcvision.multiply.com/
do you think immediate annuity is right for me?