I know everybody is excited about my contest but I think I will delay it for one more week. I’m still looking for more sponsors. I want this contest to be big. More prizes means more participants. More participants means more exposures, making it a win-win situation for us. So, please give me one week more to finalize everything. Thanks
The search for sponsors is still up, so if you have something to share, please check the details here.
Anyway, I have to go. I need to look for some toys for my nephews and nieces.